2023- 2024 Registration
Children must be three by July 31, 2023 to register for the Bayless Early Childhood Program. Bayless encourages interested families to apply as soon as possible. Spaces are limited.
In-person registration appointments will be scheduled after our online lottery has closed. Families will be contacted as spaces become available. Families who wish to be added to our waitlist can fill out the form by clicking the link below. You will be contacted as soon as a spot becomes available.
The following documents can be collected while you wait for your appointment to be scheduled:
- Birth Certificate (original)
- Physical and Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Proof of Income (Current Tax Return)
- Proof of Residency (Government Documents/ Utility Bill/Rental Agreement/Mortgage Statement)
- $40 Registration Fee (due annually; non-refundable)
- Reservation Fee*
*Early Registration (before July 2023) - 50% of the First Month's Tuition is due at registration - NON REFUNDABLE (remaining tuition is paid in equal installments July - May)
*Late Registration (after July 2023) - 100% of the First Month's Tuition Due at the Time of Registration - NON REFUNDABLE (remaining tuition is paid in equal installments July - May)
2023-2024 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Families who filled out the March Lottery Farm are still being contacted when spaces become available. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Enrollment is determined in the following order:
1. Returning families
2. Bayless School District Residents enrolled in the Bayless Parents as Teachers Program
3. Bayless School District Residents not enrolled in the Bayless Parents as Teachers Program
4. Bayless School District Staff
5. Non-Residents (if spaces still remain)